Saturday, October 4, 2008

And the Remodel continues....

Fletcher and I have decided to try and get some home changes done before the baby arrives. You can see a little of the handi work in progress in the background: new plumbing. I am excited to be getting an on-demand water heater and new bathroom. Thankfully Fletcher has got some great help for this project as I am of little use when it comes to plumbing. Unfortunately we have had some situations creating a bit of time-setback. But Fletcher still feels confident we will have it done by the end of the year.

I can only wear 2 pairs of "normal" low-cut pants. All others have been switched to elastic waist or the handi rubberband-around-the-button trick (which includes these jeans). Now at week 26, I've been making sure to play a little guitar each day for some hearing baby entertainment. The baby seems to be listening (or maybe just going to sleep).

1 comment:

Becca said...

Thank you! You look so cute! Week 26 - so I guess you passed the opportunity to know the gender??? Have you felt the baby kick yet - I can't remember when that is - probably not quite yet. Keep Posting!!