Thoughts and Notations
He is quite the handsome fellow. The last one with him smiling looks just like Bec. Goodness he sure is cute!!! Fletcher you are so famous didn't you know.Cool pics . I like the layout of your pics thats cool. What can I say more but....Cool blog!
Ofcourse he is so adorable!!!
I found it!! It was the apostrophe throwing me off. :) Congratulations again. What a beautiful son. We are very happy for all three of you.
He is so cute! I am so happy for you guys! Keep the baby posts coming. Oh and this is NOT Tim, it's me BECCA
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is quite the handsome fellow. The last one with him smiling looks just like Bec. Goodness he sure is cute!!! Fletcher you are so famous didn't you know.Cool pics . I like the layout of your pics thats cool. What can I say more but....Cool blog!
Ofcourse he is so adorable!!!
I found it!! It was the apostrophe throwing me off. :) Congratulations again. What a beautiful son. We are very happy for all three of you.
He is so cute! I am so happy for you guys! Keep the baby posts coming. Oh and this is NOT Tim, it's me BECCA
Post a Comment