
Here is Bjorn enjoying what most babies of leisure enjoy the most, bathing!

We can't keep the boy hidden all his life, we have to share every once and a while. Here he is with Great Grandma Gardner (GGG).

He has really taken to this whole eating thing. Here he is eating at GGG's on his makeshift eating contraption. Next we'll have him balancing bowls on his head.

Sorry, I loaded this sideways. I'll rotate it one of these days. Here he is, doing what makes him happy.

One night I put him to bed, and I noticed that it looked like the animals were eating his ears, but they were not. It was more like friendly nibbles. This kid goes to sleep, easy.

Grandma Brinkerhoff came to visit the dude. We made a break for the zoo, ate at Poko & Mom's and had a good time playing.
Below is some live footage of the bathing rituals of the baby of leisure.
1 comment:
He is a such a cutie - always smiling!
Post a Comment