And he is holding his own bottle now. Still screaming with delight when the dog looks at him, doesn't look at him, wags his tail, walks away, basically anything Dunkin does is gold to Bjorn. And since I have some time in the mornings, we have started some of the Elimination Communication program (no, I'm not trying to potty train my 7 month old for those concerned); but with Bjorn's clear signs when he is working on something, why not put him on the potty? Plus I found one with his name; who could pass that up? Almost 8 teeth now too. My, he is growning fast. .JPG)
Thursday, August 20, 2009
The Age of Innocence has passed
This was a text I received when at camp regarding Bjorn. What could Fletcher be referring to I wondered? So when I chatted with him later that night, I was informed that Bjorn's gradual and increasing intake of solids has begun to manifest itself down south (so to speak). Every day Bjorn seems less like a baby and more like a little person. This past week has seemed packed with developments. First, Bjorn started with his new nannies this week (our neighbor Dora and her sister Conchita). He gets to hear spanish all day long which I am excited about. Bjorn did not seem that torn up about it. This picture was taken the first morning I left him.
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, Okay so I have been out of the loop for awhile. Bjorn is adorable! And you went to Spain - Oh, I am so jealous of you and Fletcher's adventures. I miss you guys!
He just gets more and more adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment