I did very little documentation of this trip. It was September, it was warm and the river was empty. Empty of people and water. I would do it again in a heartbeat. The flow ranged from 620 cfs to 560 cfs. With the lowest flow at Government Rapid.
Olive keeping me company.
I didn't document the trip very well, but here is our little 13ft rig.
Pretty tight.
Just for the sack of documentation I wanted to show Government Rapid at 560 cfs. This is the lowest I've ever run this one at. If you're familiar with the left side lining, you'll notice that it's not an option on this day.
Stuck at Government Rapid. Bjorn running a pinball in the machine. It was an impossible run and he did great. Nerves of Steel.
Panorama of Government Rapid at 560 cfs
After getting the boat off the rocks and Bjorn floated on down, it was time to get back to the kids.
It was late in the day at Grand Gulch and Bec saw this crazy rock up on the hillside. It was so cool she had to go touch it.
No comments:
Post a Comment