Friday, April 3, 2009

Almost 3 months, baby!

In case you haven't noticed, Fletcher and I have been blogging fools. I wanted to put up a few pictures and then realized how behind we were.

Anywho....for those who are wondering, this is what Bjorn looks like from approximately 8pm to 4am: thank you sleep goddess!
And this is Bjorn enjoying "airplane", something that my mother showed me and said that I, also, loved as a baby.










For the first 20-30 minutes when Bjorn wakes up, it is like pure heaven: all smiles, laughs and coos. This precious time alone would be worth fifty crys the rest of the day (fortunately, Bjorn hasn't tested me on this statement).


Every day, those eye lashes get longer and his eyes seem even brighter.





1 comment:

Arabeth said...

He is tooooo cute! And I am not talking bout you fletch. His smile is so big and bright. Miss you Bjorn.