Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just Showen Off

So Becca got this idea to make some leg warmers for the little man. I don't think they are his color but Becca says you can change his diaper without having to take off his pants. I personally would wrather take off his pants but that's not how it has worked out so leggings for the boy, it is.




Reid Park is conveniently located nearby, so we take advantage of the events there. On this day there happened to be an Old Time Fiddle competition going on. So we made our way over to the park on this slightly overcast day thinking our little umbrella would be enough shade, right. Wrong, we ended up sweating it out while the dog squirmed his way under our only shade. Well I finally got smart and laid down in what little shade we had with the boy and let Becca deal with the sun.
Here we are torturing the little guy with some tummy time. He's patient with us for a little while before he starts to get pissed as you will see in the next image.





Here it is. The time for formality has passed and he's pissed. He wants to be rolled to his back, but first we must take a picture of this poor anguished face.





In the end he always finds a way to put on the charm. I think he knows that he has us wrapped around his little finger.




No comments: