We felt kind of bad neglecting our little climbing shack for the last 3 years. So we decided to make a visit and giver it a coat of paint and seal it in a bit. We made some plans to add a composting toilet around back. Maybe we'll get to it next time.
Here is Olive sitting on the bottom rung. It was carved out to be an extra seat, so she it putting it to use.
A close up of the bottom rung. It makes for a nice seat.
We put the banisters in a few years ago. I saw some guys cutting down a eucalyptus tree and asked them for some poles. Sure enough, I showed up the next day and they were cut and left for me. We prefabbed them at our house and then installed them on-sight.
Here is a view from the couch, it kind of give a better perspective of the cabin layout.
Becca sewed up the cushions a while ago. I made the bed platform.
Bec and I were trying to get as much work done before the kids arrived. I could here them over a half mile away. They had fun riding in the back of their grandparents truck. If a kid falls out of the back of a truck in the middle of the desert, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?







No comments:
Post a Comment